Friday, July 26, 2019

Life Crafted with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another layout in my Life Crafted album.  I am slowly working my way through my Harry Potter vacation album, and my monthly Life Crafted kit has made it so much easier to get all of my stories in!



Today's spread is a two pocket, double page layout documenting one of the restaurants we ate at in Orlando.  I also included the 3"x 8" bookmark, which is what ultimately inspired this layout.  I added some journaling on the "Good Eats" side of the bookmark about the restaurant we ate at, and checked off "dinner" and "dessert". Then on the reverse side, I covered the "Girls just want to have sun" part with a piece of grid paper and add journaling about what we ordered.



In the left pocket pages I added two journaling cards from the LC kit.  The upper card has a photo of the restaurant layered with a puffy sticker.  The lower card has the date, location, a photo of me and another puffy sticker.



In the left pocket pages I added a journaling card with a photo of my husband and myself outside the restaurant.  I layered a label and a puffy sticker on top.  The lower card is a piece of patterned paper from the LC kit, a photo of my milkshake and a die cut and chipboard sticker layered on top.



Thanks for stopping by!



Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment