Monday, July 1, 2019

Add-On KIT LOVE with KIRA




Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back today with a little kit love, focusing on the add-on kit this month.



If you've been following along on my Instagram page, you might know that my husband and I recently took a vacation to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL.  I've been working in a Life Crafted album, little by little, to get our trip documented.  The size of the album has been perfect for the short 5 day trip and for the pieces of ephemera I collected while we were away.


I kept this brochure from check in at our hotel, and decided to play off the colors on it for this layout in my album.  I started by punching the brochure with my six hole punch.  But since I wanted to be able to open the brochure, I opened it up and cut slits to the holes on all but the last page of the brochure.  This makes it easy to open, but still keeps it in the album without flopping about.

For the reverse side of the brochure, I used the 4x6 configuration of pocket pages.  I cut the "Heart This" paper to 4x6, which served as the background to my photo and also my journaling.  I also added a few die cuts from the Pinkfresh Studio die cut pack.



To finish off this layout, I printed a photo of our hotel (as seen from the dock) sized at 4x2.5.  I added another die cut on this photo.



I can't wait to see how you use the add-on kit this month!

Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment