Friday, July 19, 2019

Life Crafted with Alena


 Hey friends!  Alena here, and I'm sharing a spread in my Life Crafted album using the July Life Crafted "Best Of This Life" Kit.
I love kit  this month - perfect for summer photos.


This spread is  pretty simple, but it's all about bright accents.


I love using the negative of Chipboard. Try adding different little embellishments or pieces of patterned paper to empty cells. It's pretty simple, but it always looks good. 


On the first page I placed a black and white photo, so I can add more color embellishments. I'm crazy about paper with stars, so I just cut them out and put them in circles.

On the second page I used the Chipboard Alphabet. Some of the letters I decided to leave, they are perfect for mint paper.

I hope you are inspired to create something with your CTK kit today!




No comments:

Post a Comment