Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Tuesday tutorial with Anna


Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here with you sharing this week's edition of Tuesday Tutorial. I'll share a process video with you on how this happy page came up. Also you'll see how I use color mist's with a plastic bag to build up my background. This specific technique, I call it smooshing, are my way to go most often when I want some kind of colored background. I just adjust the amount and choose of color(s).

I've been playing with the July Skyland Kits as Scrapbook kit, PL-kit, Conversation Starters stamp and One of Those Days stamp. You find them all here (and you'll need them ALL, LOL!)


As you can see I've also been playing with one of the absolutely gorgeous July digital cut files as well. I love the texture you get while using cut files on your projects.

Anyway here's my process video. Hope you'll enjoy it :)
And don't hesitate on asking me anything if something isn't clear enough, I'll try to get you an answer as quick as possible.





These lines are made with the Conversations Starter stamps, so versatile and useful.


Love all these gorgeous die cut pieces, yum! And don't forget those beautifully glossy epoxy stickers, aahh!!


Another favorite, this puffy stickers "happy word" from the PL-kit, to die for. 


Here I've used the Pause Button stamp from the One of Those Days stamps. I love love LOVE labels and I also love to use my stamps on them, lol!

And there you have it! One layout and a process video out of our July Skyland Kits. 
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with yours! Can't wait to see :)
Be sure to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Fans Page  and don't forget to tag with @citrustwistkits on any social media:)

Thank you for joining in with me today! Take care! Anna xo




1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.apron

    ReplyDelete