Friday, July 27, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Sarah



Hi, friends!  Sarah here today with a fun Pocket Life challenge that will hopefully help you get more use out of the fun embellishments in your kit!


My challenge for you today is to use your stamps and/or embellishments to decorate your own filler cards!

One of my favorite ways to customize my Pocket Life pages from week to week is to play around with making my own filler cards.  I absolutely love getting my stamps and embellishments out to see what kinds of cards I can create from scratch.  Each one is like a mini layout!


You can play around with making little clusters of embellishments or just keep things really simple with a single stamped image.  The possibilities here are endless!

For the filler cards that I created from scratch on this spread I used one of the 6x8 patterned papers that comes in the Pocket Life kit.  Those 6x8 papers make great PL cards if you cut them down!  From there I used my die cuts, stamps, and puffy stickers to embellish . . . and Voila! custom pocket life cards :)

Hope you have fun with this one!

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment