Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tuesday Tutorial with Cece


Hi, friends! Cece (@candiescorner) here sharing with you how this page came together using the Citrus Twist Kits July GraceBox. This is my first post and I'm very excited to be here and to be part of this community.

First off, I started with putting down some acrylic paint by swiping them from left to right with a baby wipe. This technique is super easy and fun. I used the Dina Wakely (that came in the kit) and Illustrated Faith Pebeo (#23) acrylic paints because they matched the kit nicely. I put a small amount of paint on the baby wipe and swiped down paints in different areas on the margin of my Bible. It's like finger painting except you use a baby wipe.


Next, I wanted to put down the words, "gather together and give thanks," so I used a combination of stickers from the All People All Nations and Auburn Lane Pink Paislee sticker sheets that came in the kit, and some alpha stickers that I already had in my stash to spell out the word GIVE. 



Then at the bottom of the page, I used the phrases from the stamp set and stamped down the ones I thought went well with this  page. If I had more space, I would've stamped them all down. I also put down some enamel circles that came in the kit to fill in some of the blank spaces then stamped down the cross stamp using some VersaFine onyx black ink, making sure to stamp it on some scrap paper first before stamping it down on my Bible to minimize the bleed through. Then I drew out some lines to write down a prayer.


Here's the end product:



I hope you enjoyed today's creative process! I would love to see how you use this kit.

Have a great rest of the week and may God bless you and keep you!


No comments:

Post a Comment