Thursday, July 26, 2018

Let's Get Digital with Diane


I absolutely adored the FREE (can you believe it?!) Mandala cut file in the shop this month and I knew I wanted to use it in my Pocket Page Notebook. It looked kind of like a snowflake to me, so I knew it would work perfectly with these chilly Winter photos I've been taking.


I used my Silhouette and cut the file from Vellum. Only half would fit into my pocket, so I trimmed it in half and kept the other half for another day. To keep the mandala in place, I stitched around the outside of it with a coordinating thread from my stash. I love the extra texture it gives the spread.



The stamps from this month's Pocket Life kit couldn't have been more perfect for this very cold day, so I stamped both on the patterned paper on the left, and on my full-page photo on the right, using colours that coordinate with my photo. Once I added a tiny title from those gorgeous blue puffy alphas, my spread was finished.


Here's a quick look at my process as I made this page...


I love the translucent look of cutting files from vellum, it adds such depth to my TN spreads. I loved this cut file SO much, I cut it again from gold vinyl and added it to the front of my notebook for something a bit special!



I can't wait to see what you do with all the amazing digitals from Citrus Twist so don't forget to post them in the Facebook Fan Page so we can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment