Friday, August 22, 2014

Pocket Life with Pamela

Good morning everyone!  This is Pamela back with lots of Pocket Life pages to share with you.  Summer is always the busiest season, with lots of BBQs, firework shows and road trips!  Be prepared for a photo heavy post and lots of August PL kit goodies!

I'm loving this month's paper pad by Shimelle.  So colourful and such fun designs!
Pamela - Week 30

I'm also loving those Pink Paislee Solstice Ephemera from the PL embellishment kits. You can adhere those clear pieces with staples, sewing or by hiding adhesive behind the coloured parts.

 Pamela - Week 30 

Here is the other side of Week 30. I prefer clean and simple PL pages and Shimelle's paper pad allowed me to keep the embellishments minimal so that I could showcase the lovely pattern papers.

Pamela - Week 30 

 I love stitching one of the ephemera as an overlay for one of my photos!

 Pamela - Week 30 

Here is Week 31. I used lots of stickers from the PL embellishment kit to decorate my cards and journaling.

Pamela - Week 31 

I used some of the alphabet stickers from July's PL kit and used some wooden arrows to frame my photo. I just that sticker with that photo of Teavana!

Pamela - Week 31 

This is definitely another one of my favourite spreads. I love spreading a panoramic photo in 4 sections!

Pamela - Week 31 

That view was simply amazing. Perfect for fireworks and perfect for a panoramic view of downtown Vancouver.

Pamela - Week 31 

How is everyone doing with their Pocket Life spreads? Hope this gave you some inspiration to either start, continue or get caught up with your album!

2 comments: