Friday, August 15, 2014

Pocket Life with Sam

Hello there, this is Sam to share my August Pocket Life pages with you. I am so sorry  thatI have been posting this blog post late. The immigration held up my kit and it took much much much longer than usual. Anyways, August is my birthday month but things haven't been great. So I thought I would scrap a colourful page and also journal a little about my unhappiness. Things do happen and it is not a must to just record happy moments in my Pocket Life pages.

So here's my page, with a lot of goodies from August Pocket Life kit & Embellies kit. So much goodies that I think I could scrap a few more pages and share on our CTK Fans page.


Although this two weeks I had a lot of ups & downs, but happy colours in this page does remind me to count my everyday blessings and be grateful.



I am pretty much happy with doing my monthly spread and not stressing myself for 'catching up' on those un-documented weeks and photos. Everything in the page is from August Pocket Life kit and Embellies kit and only sneak in a sheet of Crate Paper Thickers.


I also added some journalling with water-colour and my vintage typewriter.


This pictures of all my Filofaxes in pink definitely made me happy!


To me, it is definitely ok to record my negative thoughts and unhappiness in my PL.


I water-colour a piece of white card stock and add my journalling with my vintage typewrite with cursive font.


Another pic from this week to remind myself to be grateful - I met this cute doggie whose nose has been chopped off by some cruel 'human'. HE is still a handsome yet cheerful chap regardless how sorry we felt for him.


And there you go, I am in the midst of editing a process video for this page and will  upload to my Youtube channel + CTK fans page soon. Thanks for looking and have a great week ahead. I do hope that my page inspires you to document the true moments of your everyday life - be it ups and downs, and all the little things that remind us to be grateful + treasure our life.

XoXo,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment