Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A View from Our Gallery

It's A View from Our Gallery day at Citrus Twist and we've combined it with another challenge for you. This week's View actually came from our new Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page as one of the very first few postings. 

Your challenge is to create a layout using one photo, with at least 3 layers of patterned paper behind your photo, plus a frame. We'd love to see what you do with this challenge in our Gallery and/or on our Facebook fan page. (Not a member of the fan page yet? Send us a request to join!)

Meet Christina

Hello, my name is Christina I am from Greece and living in Sweden with my husband and 5 year old daughter. I am an Interior Designer and I love photography, reading and cooking. I started scrapbooking a few years ago creating cards, mini albums and occasionally layouts. 
Concerning this particular layout I had this picture of myself from last summer and when I saw the May Citrus Twist kit, I thought it would be perfect! I loved the embellishments and the gold frame the kit had! For me it's easier to work with a kit because I have everything in front of me.  

My style is characterized by simplicity, so it doesn't take more than an hour to create a layout. Some layering, embellishments and it's done. I hope this will inspire you! 



Here is a close-up of Christina's layout showing how she positioned her simple patterned paper layers:


Thanks Christina for your inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment