Saturday, August 2, 2014

Kit Love with Jen Chapin

Hello and welcome to this month's Kit Love post! I'm going to share a few photos of my kits and how I organize them when they first come in the mail. I found this white bowl at Salvation Army one day while thrifting and it is perfect to hold embellishments. These are Crate Paper and they are gorgeous! I find that if I get all my products out of their packaging I am more likely to use them.

I put my wood veneer in this small yellow bowl from Anthropologie. Other miscellaneous embellishments went into a ceramic egg container I picked up at Michaels.



Check out the wood veneers this month! And the paper garland and gold paper clips. So awesome. I also picked up this new Shimelle date stamp in the CTK shop.

Lots of enamel dots this month which makes me happy! I can't seem to make a page without them.

Other embellishments I like to lay out to get a good look at them.

 Here is a look at the Pocket Life cards included in the PL kit. I am loving the colors this month!!

The PL kit also includes a 12x12 paper with cards which I went ahead and cut apart.

Another tip to share -- this one actually came from Trina but it was such a great idea that I had to use it too! I am using a 6x8 Simple Stories binder to hold all my Citrus Twist stamps. They fit perfectly in the 3x4 pockets.

I wanted to share a few pages out of the Studio Calico Handbook that I started with the kits -- you can pick up this awesome album along with extra page protectors in the CTK shop.

I am loving that black and white chevron card from the PL kit.

Perfect cards this month to document your date nights!

That's it for today! Hopefully you are excited to get your August kits and get to scrapping. Have a great weekend :)


5 comments:

  1. What a yummy post! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bowls, I too use the egg crates to store my random kit stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea for stamps! Right now I have to sift through them all to find the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete