Sunday, March 26, 2023

SUNDAY SKETCH with Nathalie

 



Hi there!

Nathalie with you today to share this week's sketch challenge with you all.  We love sketches around here, it is probably one of the easiest ways to build a page in a short amount of time.   Let's take a look at this week's sketch...




And here is what I have created using the Spring Dreams Digital collection and the new Gingham Garden 6x8 paper pad in my 6x8 Blueberry Life Crafted Album...




And just in case you ask, I built a wintery layout with the help of the Spring Dreams collection, well welcome to Spring here in Canada!!1




For my spread, I chose to flip the sketch 90 degrees clockwise.   The rotation of the sketch helps me to set my images onto the left side of the spread, and combine them with the larger photo on the right of the page.  I pretty much followed the sketch, and build the layers behind the photos using some of the Spring Dreams Patterned Paper, Spring Dreams  Journaling Cards, and Gingham  Garden 6x8 Paper pad.




I am using the placement of the tags to add pieces of Spring Dreams Digital ephemera and Spring Dreams Cut Apart Elements to my page.   I am using snowflake die cuts to tie the page all together.  The main difference comes to the placement of the title. 




In my page, I am using the Cherish Stamp set to add a few sentiments at the bottom of the picture as a subtitle for the page.  I moved the title to the right side of the spread and placed a top of the picture.  Love how the white foam alphas pop from the color of the mittens to match the snow!




I hope this week's sketch provides some inspiration for a new project of your own. Remember to share with us your finished projects


XO




  

No comments:

Post a Comment