Saturday, March 4, 2023

3-to-Inspire with Ettiene

 

Hello.  Welcome to this weekends 3-to-Inspire.  I don't know about you but I'm always really excited about the change in seasons. It just feels like a fresh start.  For todays inspiration these are my three items I selected:
1. Digital Papers
2. Stamp Set
3. Puffy Stickers

For this page I used the Spring Dreams digital papers, Ginger lower case alphabet and Gingham Gardens puffy stickers all available now in the shop.  Here you can see my supplies. This time since I printed the digital papers I added my journaling ahead of time in photoshop.  

Now let's take a look at my overall page.  I made the left side to fit in a 6"x8" album outside the page protector and the right side will slip into a 3"x8" page protector.  I love the variation this creates in my overall album.  


I. used the Ginger lowercase alpha to stamp spring and then colored in with a pink marker to add a bit of color.  I used the beautiful rose gold alphas to add the hello.  The butterflies are cut out of the ephemera and popped up with glue dots.  I then used the puffy stickers as a sprinkle across the page. 


One the right side my journaling outlines 3 things I am looking forward to this spring.  I then accented that journaling card simply with a butterfly that matches the color of the number on the card.  


I hope this spread inspires you to try something new.  Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment