Saturday, March 11, 2023

3-TO-INSPIRE with Marsha


Hey, CTK friends! It's Marsha here today, and I'm excited to share a 3-to-Inspire project. I used the new Spring Dreams digitals, Ginger Lower Alphabet stamp, and products from the Crate Paper Gingham Gardens collection- all available in the CTK shop.

Here are this week's 3-to-Inspire prompts:

1. Include at least two photos
2. Stamp the title
3. Add dimension


For my project, I created a Spring layout in my Flamingo Life Crafted album. I traced a large half circle onto a patterned paper from the Gingham Gardens 6x8 Paper Pad, trimmed it out, and adhered it along the edge of the page. Next, I added my photo and embellished the layout with the Spring Dreams digitals, along with ephemera and stickers from the Gingham Gardens collection. I used foam tape to adhere some of the elements for extra dimension. To complete the page, I stamped my title with the Ginger Lower Alpha stamp and sage ink, following the curve of the patterned paper.


For the other side of the spread, I chose more ephemera elements from the Spring Dreams digitals and the Gingham Gardens collection and arranged them in a half circle. The layout seemed flat, so I decided to use the Bows cut file and a digital patterned paper to create a bow for the page. I love the interest and dimension it added to the layout.


I also included a detail photo taken the same day on my walk. To complete the spread, I added some stamping with the Cherish stamp and stickers from the Gingham Gardens Puffy Stickers.


I hope you are inspired to use these prompts as a starting point for your next project! Happy creating!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment