Saturday, March 18, 2023

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH KATARINA



Hey friends, Katarina here with you again. Today I am coming with my 3-to-inspire project using the beautiful SPRING DREAMS digitals with some other shop exclusives.


My prompts for this week are:


1. Use a big B&W photo

2. Layering

3. Embellish tone on tone


And here’s my project.





I am in love with all the digital products this month. The colors are so fresh and beautiful. I chose three of them and decided to create three sections in the left side of my project. I cut three rectangles from the digital papers and layered multiple digital ephemera, elements and other products – all tone on tone. 







For my right side I used a whole-page black and white photo of me and my son. To make both pages more cohesive, I used the left over frames from the patterned papers. I layered them in two corners of my photo.





To bring a little bit of the B&W vibe to the left page, I used a combination of black and white Foam Alphabet for my title.





I hope you feel inspired by my prompts and my project and all the beautiful products in the SPRING DREAMS release. Thank you for stopping by and wish you a great weekend full of crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment