Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sunday Sketch with Lory

 




Hello everyone!Happy Sunday! new Sunday means new sketch and inspiration oh yeah! And here I am! Happy to inspire you with a new page following the adorable  sketch below. I love the minimal style but filled with little details ;)



Here my page


It's a 9x12 layout with a single photo of me and my little boy walking to his school. Love these little moments and I am proud of me, to have taken this picture, these moments will not come back. They are a treasure.
I have played with the adorable March Spring Dreams digitals, they are lovely, I cut our some butterflies and  Patterned papers  and mixed them with some ephemera from the past kits, the Cherish Die Cut ephemera.

Here some details





I  have finished the page using my favorite ever stamps , I am completely in love with all the stamps from Citrus twist they are gorgeous in quality and design:)

Hope this page will inspire you to create your and have fun.

Have a wonderful Sunday

Love, Lory 




No comments:

Post a Comment