Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sunday Sketch with Patricia

 


Hello CTK Friends!  This month is full of Spring inspiration along with the Sunday sketch, which if you  love grids and circles, you will love this sketch as much I do. 


When gained inspiration from this sketch the new Spring Dreams, Ginger Lower Alpha, and the Simple Stories Wildflower collection all available in the shop.  

I first picked out a title to use the alpha stamps to go with my photo, then I planned out how to use the digital papers, and ephemera from the release.  For the circle stamp, I used the new Cherish stamp set and for the larger L alpha, I used the Ginger upper case stamp set.


I really had fun playing with the stamps, stickers and ephemera from this release.  The large blue butterfly was trimmed from the digital Spring Dreams collection.


Inspired by the sketch and the layering, I layered under my photo at the bottom and used a digital Spring Dreams ephemera to add my typed journaling to finish.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope this sketch the new release are as inspiring as they are for me...happy creating!!




No comments:

Post a Comment