Sunday, February 26, 2023

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH MARINA

 

Hello, CTK friends!
Today Marina with you and here is my inspiration in our Sunday Sketch Challenge: I added my lovely page to the spread of my 6x8 January album and I just love how easy it is to do this using our sketches! :)

Here's that beautiful sketch that helped me today: I turned it upside down (you remember that you can do literally anything with sketches, right?...) 
...and this is what came out of it :)

For the design of the page I used our great February Cherish Mini-Kit and adorable White/Blue Alpabet Stickers which none of my spreads this year have been without :)

To bring the whole spread into balance, I added a beautiful flower and a couple of inscriptions to the card on the opposite side, using our February Digital Printable Elements:
And honestly, I really like the result! :))
I love sketches and use them often when creating my pages, and you can find them on our blog literally every Sunday, don't miss out!
We always look forward to seeing what you create with them, so be sure to tag Citrus Twist Kits in your posts!

Thank you all for your attention and have a great week!
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment