Friday, February 24, 2023

3-to-inspire with Suzanne


 Hello friends, Suzanne here with a new 3 ways to inspire! And a challenge:)

For this page in my 6x8 album I used the February collection and here are the 3 prompts:

1. Use 2 design papers

2. Use a cutfile

3. Use your ephemera


For the first prompt, I choose 2 different design papers from the digital cherish collection. I love the font on this paper so I printed it out a little bigger so it would make a big colorful page to add my photo.



I just loved the vintage ephemera in the kit so I used that a the base for my cluster, then I combined my cluster with one of the cutfiles from the February release. I made a background so it would "pop” more on my spread and love how the cutfile became a center point.




As a final touch I made a small black line around all the edges so the phot’s would stand out even more.

I hope you like this challenge and I can’t wait to see what you create!

Lots of love Suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment