Saturday, February 18, 2023

3-To-Inspire with Jennie

 



Hi Everyone! This is Jennie with your 3 To Inspire Challenge.

These are your three prompts for this week:

1. Play with the sizes of the digital journaling cards and travelers notebook papers.

2. Layered stamping with different shades or colors. 

3. Create interactive elements.

I mixed elements from Cherish and Slow Down. I was working on my book journal which is 4x6 so I changed the sizes from one journaling card and one travelers notebook page to fit the book. Changing sizes and even colors is one of my favorite things to do with digital elements. You don't have to be tech savvy. You can even do it with Microsoft Word.


Use light ink colors while stamping to create a subtle background. To make an element pop use a darker color. Even though the phrase "Book Lover" is in black, it has a nice balance with the pink because the font is smaller and thinner than the Ginger Alpha Stamp
 
I used the books from the Life Crafted Slow Days Traveler's Notebook Digital Paper to cut out these books. I left extra space on the left, next to the spine, so I could fold a tab and glue it to the paper. That way I could "open" my book and add my little review inside.
I love how the right page looks like a bunch of books resting on a tablecloth.
You can make these mini books, cards or little albums. 
Share your inspired projects with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page.
Take Care!




No comments:

Post a Comment