Saturday, February 11, 2023

3-To-Inspire with Traci Reed


Hey, Hey, Hey! Traci Reed here today bringing you this week's 3-To-Inspire Challenge!  Since it's February, the second month of the year, I was inspired by the number TWO for this challenge!

  1. Use a TWO color palette like the pink and yellow one I chose from the Cherish release!
  2. Use TWO Stamp Sets (I used the Cherish Stamp Set and the Ginger Alpha Stamp for my page)
  3. Use TWO frames (I've got the fun cork one from the Cherish Mini Kit + one from the Flea Market Findings Chipboard on my page!
BONUS CHALLENGE
Use two of the SAME photo on your spread!



This large stamped motif I made with the Ginger Alpha Stamp is SO fun and it was neat focusing on stamping for a page - not something I normally do!


Bonus points if you make a patterned paper your own by adding stamping like I did to the yellow dot paper in the Cherish Digital Papers by adding pink hearts stamped from the Cherish 6x8 Stamp Set.



I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge!
 

Process Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment