Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday Sketch with Desiree Lamar



 Hey CTK friends! Today I am here to share my take on this week's sketch challenge with the gorgeous Cherish Mini-Kit.

Let's take a look at the lovely sketch.


I'm a sucker for layering so I could not wait to give this sketch a try.


I started by backing my white cardstock on floral paper. Then I chose this soft yellow-lined patterned paper from the Cherish Traveler's Notebook Digital Papers that would not compete with the large cluster.


Then I added a pretty, pink, floral journal card from the Cherish Digital Journals Cards. After layering my photos on each side of the card, I used this pink doily from the Cherish Die Cut Ephemera. Once I typed my journaling on vellum, I placed it on the doily. 


I layered in the florals from the Cherish Die Cut Ephemera to help create balance in this large cluster. Then placed the Cherish Puffy Word, Phrase, and Number Stickers and Cherish Heart Stickers throughout the layout.



 I used the Sadie Teal Green Alpha Stickers to create my title. I love how perfectly the alpha colors match the rest of the design. To complete the layout, I splattered pink, yellow, and blue ink throughout the page.

Thank you for following along on today's sketch. I hope you find some time to be crafty.







No comments:

Post a Comment