Saturday, October 19, 2019

3-to-inspire with Anna


Hi dear CTK friends!

Anna here with you today bringing you this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge. Actually it's one of my favourite challenges. This month's Life Crafted Kit, Here at my table, is amazing as always so easy going. Let's have a look at the prompts I've choosen.

  1. Use your CTK stamps, physical or digital.
  2. Use more than three patterned papers.
  3. Use a b&w photo.

With these prompts (and a few more goodies) my 12x12 layout came up so easily and I had so much fun while creating.
Now it's your turn to dig into your kit's and play along with us in this challenge.

Here's what I came up with, enjoy!




I've used the circle stamp and the coffee mug from this months Add On stamp set, This Is Life "Food Stories Stamp". Then I used a circle punch to cut out my stamped images.



I used not less then five different patterned papers for my page. Three for my circles, one for backing my photo and also one (I used the digital paper and printed it out in A4) for the edges of my background.



And I did edit my photo in b&w. Actually I like b&w pics a lot since then you are not limited to the colors on your photo.



And there you have it!
Hope you have got some inspiration here today! Now it's your turn to dig into you scrappy things and start creating. I can't wait to see what you create using these three prompts. Don't forget to share with us on Instagram @citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits and/or our CTK Fan Page on Facebook.

Until next time! Anna xo





No comments:

Post a Comment