Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Pocket Life challenge with Laura


Hello everyone! It's Laura here with a new project and a Pocket Life Challenge for you! I used the beautiful Life Crafted "At my table" kit to crate these two pocket life pages. :D


As you can see, this kit has such bright colors and so many cute embellishments, it's so easy to crate a page with them! And what I really like about it is the big words and phrases. And that's my challenge for you: create big titles in your pages, that way it's going to be so easy to know what your memories tell at a glance!


In this firs page, you can see that I combined one of the gold puffy sticker words with a bold card in the center, I love how the different typographies combine together!


I completed the title card with some diecuts and puffy hearts, they are so cute and the perfect embellishment to any page!


For the secont page I used some of the 3x4' cards combined with other filler cards created with the die cut phrases, just have fun with all of the possibilities they bring you! The chipboard stickers and the tiny alphabet stickers are the perfect finishing touch you need in your pages!



I hope you enjoyed it and got inspired to create your pages! Don't forget to check the shop and the Facebook Citrus Twist fan page!

See you soon! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment