Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween with Kira




Happy Halloween everyone!!  It's Kira and I am here with another 8.5x11 scrapbook layout.  Since it's Halloween, I made the decision to work with the October Halloween mini kit.  This kit has been so fun to work with and I am happy to say I used up almost every little bit that was included in this kit!  Here's a look at the layout I made for today:



I started with one of the exclusive Halloween cut files.  I just love the spooky house included in the Spooky cut file.  I cut it out on the black cardstock included in the kit and sized it to 8" wide.  I backed it with foam to give it some dimension.



I used the striped paper for my background because it was too cute not to!  And I adhered my house near the bottom of the page.

I chose this adorable photo of my ghostbuster with marshmallow man and attached it on top of the house.  I built clusters around the page with die cuts and stickers from the kit.  I used the Happy Halloween die cut as my title.



I finished off the page with some black splatters and the orange sequins included with the die cuts.  I attached the sequins with a French knot using some yellow embroidery floss.  I used the foam thickers to add the year (date didn't seem necessary since Halloween is the same each year).



Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have the spookiest of Halloweens!

Kira



No comments:

Post a Comment