Monday, October 28, 2019

NOM NOM NOM with Elizabeth



Hello friends.  I'd like to share a layout in my Life Crafted Album about my LOVE of food.  My husband will tell you that FOOD is definitely my LOVE language.  In fact, MOST of our date nights revolve around food AND drink.

For the first page, I cut a piece of white card stock to fit inside the 4.25 x 8.25 page protector.  On the bottom half of the page, I used the "Food Stories" stamp to create a random pattern.  I printed my journaling on a small piece of vellum, added a tab and attached it with a staple.  Finally, I added two wood veneer people from my stash to represent the two of us.  

Next, I printed a 4 x 4 photo and backed it with a piece of blue polka dot patterned paper.  In the white space of the photo, I used the 2 x 3 Add-On stamp to do some FUN repeat stamping.  To finish, I added a pink chipboard word phrase.

For the second page, I cut a piece of the orange stripe patterned paper to fit inside the same page protector.  Then, I cut the 4 x 6 journaling card to the same width.  With a circle punch, I created a notch in the top and attached with red line tape (on three sides) to create a pocket.


I printed two photo strips with selfies, restaurants, food and drinks to slip inside the pocket.  I added a few stamps, tab and heart puffy sticker for interest.


Finally, I HAD to find a way to include the 3 x 8 journaling card.  It's my FAVORITE.  So, I cut the top, punched a hole and added twine to create a tag.


On the back, I added another square photo and orange chipboard word phrase.


Please let me know if you have any questions (or need a FOODIE friend).  HAPPY crafting...






No comments:

Post a Comment