Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Christmas Daily with Tina


Hello CTK friends! Tina here today with a few pages and a process video created using Christmas Stories 2019 Kit for my favorite scrapbook project ever - December Daily!

I love everything about Christmas, snowy winter days and holiday traditions, for me this is really the best time of the year! But when December comes I always struggle to find time to document all the memories while I'm too busy making them. That's why I started with some base pages which you can prepare ahead although I decided to work on December 2016.


As I don't usually use lots of embellishments on album covers I decided to add only the words "Merry & Bright" to my Christmas album. And after that I started working on my title page. First I trimmed the green grid pattern paper to fit into the Life Crafted album. Then I matted the vellum calendar die cut with a piece of white cardstock, added puffy candy cone numbers and a few embellishments around the calendar. That's it!



Next I wanted to create a page divider using this awesome buffalo plaid screen cut file that is included in the Christmas Stories 2019 Kit. All you have to do is to cut two circles out of the "Paper 12" from the Together for Christmas collection by Pink Paislee, mat them with cute litlle paper doilies and some a few embellishments from the kit.




For the next page I used the other side of the same "Paper 12" pattern paper which is also so cute. I trimmed it to fit into the page protector #1, adhered puffy golden sticker "Merry" in the center and added a snowflake border at the top and bottom of the page. This beautiful snowflake frame is also one of the many wonderful cut files included with the kit.



And here is a spread made with my favorite pattern paper of the kit. For me it's too gorgeous to be cut to use the other side of the paper and I simply couldn't imagine not using it in my album. So I started by trimming the paper and adjusting the house image to fit into the album. After that I cut small squares out of the windows and backed them with photos and journaling. But you can fill these tiny windows with whatever you want, it can be Christmas movies you watched, or a few best memories of the season, or something you're grateful for, etc. In the end I added some puffy and word stickers here and there.



You can see my process in the video below:


I love how easily these pages came together using the Christmas Stories 2019 Kit. I hope I've given you a few ideas to use on your December Daily project! Be sure to share your projects on the CTK Fan Page on Facebook or use #citrustwistkits on Instagram so we can see what you come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment