Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Anna



Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here with you today bringing you this week's CTK Sunday Sketch. I love all the CTK sketches but this one is right up my alley. Hopefully you will love it as much as I do so you will play along with us.

Let's have a look at this super inspiring sketch. Love it!

Fotobeskrivning saknas.

And here's what I came up with using both the February Life Crafted "Love Stories" and the Add On kit as well. Also I've used the "Love" cut file from the CTK shop which fits just perfect for this sketch as you can tell.


I backed those oversized letters using a few gorgeous patterned papers from the LC "Love Stories" kit. Pure happiness!




Don't you love those Dear Lizzy "New Day" enamel triangles from the Add On kit? I'm in love! I finished my page of with some splatters of color mist.


 Oh my heart be still, those puffy heart stickers are truly amazing.


And there you have it! Be sure to grab your papers and glue (or whatever you use) and join in playing along with me. I can't wait to see your goodness on our CTK Fan page (or/and if you use Instagram #citrustwist/@citrustwist us)

Needing a kit? (or two) head over to our website and sign up for a subscription you'll never regret.

Until next time, take care! Anna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment