Saturday, February 23, 2019

3-To-Inspire with Adele



Hello lovelies!

I am up today with a fun and interactive 3-to-Inspire challenge. I decided to try something that I don't often use on my pages - hidden journaling!



I challenge you to include these items on your next layout:

1. Hidden journaling,
2. Acetate pieces, and
3. A tag.



I matched the excitedness I was feeling in this photo with lots of fun, bright colours and circles galore!


By creating a large pocket, I was able to easily slip my journaled tag in and out of my page.




I am sad to announce that this is my final project as part of the Citrus Twist DT - I have absolutely LOVED my time on the Creative Team and will still continue to subscribe to the kits so I don't miss out on any of the gorgeous goodies!

I have created a process video showing how I used the three challenge items, I hope you enjoy it!

Adele :)




No comments:

Post a Comment