Friday, February 22, 2019

Life Crafted with Kira



Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with a double page spread in my Life Crafted album.



I started with a story I wanted to tell about my kids, that went a little something like this:  we were all playing with Play-Doh one day.  And my youngest son brought his brother a tomato he had made out of the little molds we have.  My oldest told him thank you, and the little one responded "welcome!"  He has a speech delay so I get excited to hear little words and phrases that indicate any sort of understanding or improvement in his speech.  So I said, "Aww, baby said 'You're welcome!" to which the little one responding, "Baby so cute!"  It was such a cute interaction between us all, that I just had to document it.



Luckily, I had a photo (from a different day than the story) of my youngest son playing with Play-Doh that I thought went perfectly with this story.  I backed the photo with some of the papers included in the "Love Stories" Life Crafted kit.  One of my favorites is the yellow floral!



On the opposite page, I used the "definition paper" from the LC kit.  I thought it brought out some of the blacks and greys in my photo well.  I also decided to pull it in to the page on the left side as well.



I added some stamping with the circle heart stamp (part of the Love Stories stamp set) in pale pink.  And I kept my embellishing simple, using just a few butterflies from the die cut pack.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

xo, Kira


No comments:

Post a Comment