Monday, February 18, 2019

Bible Journaling -- Life Crafted with Cece


Hiya, friends! Cece here with a Bible journaling entry using this month's beautiful Life Crafted kit!



I love how beautiful and versatile the Life Crafted kit is. It is perfect for memory keeping/ documenting, scrapbooking, and even Bible journaling.




This kit came with a bunch of butterfly die cuts and hearts (which are some of my favorite elements to work with) in different sizes and colors. It also came with different labels to choose from. It made creating this page in Psalms so fun and easy. In lieu of Valentine's Day, I created this entry as a response to Psalm 145. It is my love letter back to God to show how grateful I am of His love for me.


How are you using your Life Crafted kit? I can't wait to see what you are doing with this month's kit. Please don't forget to share it over on the Citrus Twist Fan Page.

Have a great rest of the week.







No comments:

Post a Comment