Friday, February 1, 2019

Life Crafted with Candace



Hello CTK friends!  It is the beginning of February which means a new kit!  I have to say this just may be my favorite kit! There are so many fantastic goodies this month!  I think my favorites are all the sentiments on the 3x4 and 4x6 cards and the puffy hearts.  Take a look at the unboxing video below.  I can't wait to hear what your favorite pieces are this month.




I was so inspired by all the goodies in this month's kit I got started creating right away!  I created two pages for my Life Crafted album.  Here is a peek at the first page.


I loved the big tag in the February kit and all the sentiments about "being enough".  I chose to play off the tag shape and create a two page spread all about me.  I added a bit of ink and distressing to both the tags to connect the colors across the spread.


Next, I printed out a large picture for the left side of the spread.  I created lots of layers with paper, doily, die cuts and chipboard.  I love the textures and layers created and the interest it creates.


On the right side of the spread, after I added a bit of ink and distressing, I ran the tag through my typewriter to add journaling.  To finish the tag I added a paper border and die cut on the bottom along with ribbon and a tag from the ephemera pack. 


For my second page I created a two page summer spread.  I was so inspired by all the bright and beautiful colors that I wanted to play with some fun pool photos. 


I printed out a bunch of square photos in different sizes and colors and placed them around the spread.  I backed the large photos with some 6x8 patterned paper from the kit.  More bright colors!


The fun acetate circles were the perfect touch to the fun photos.  I love the added pop of color and interest.  As I said earlier, I LOVE the puffy heart stickers so I just had to add them to the spread. 




I am so excited to keep creating with the February kit.  What are you excited to play with?  What memories and moments will you capture this month? 

Have a beautiful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment