Monday, February 25, 2019

Traveler's Notebook Challenge with Diane


Hi Guys! Diane here with another Traveler's Notebook Challenge for you!

I've got a real mental block about using acetate pieces. I just never know how to use them without worrying about the glue showing or having to use staples or it just not looking as perfect as I'd like. But the pack of acetate pieces in the February Life Crafted kit was SO good, I challenged myself to get over it! And now I'm challenging you too!

Not only did I create one page where I stitched all the acetate numbers down one side of my page to create journalling prompts ...


I also created another page where I let all my fears about perfection go. I just used regular old tape runner to glue that acetate down. 


And yes, you can see the tape through the acetate. But does it effect the story I'm telling? No way! So I'm letting that go and focussing on the purpose of the page, which was to tell the story of these two cuties meeting!



Here's how this page came together in my TN...


I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge so don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment