Sunday, May 14, 2023

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH MARSHA

 

Hey, CTK friends! It's Marsha here today, and I'm sharing a layout for Sunday Sketch. I love sketches and was excited to create a spread using this one as a jumping-off point! 

Here's a look at the sketch:


The sketch is in an 8.5x11 format, but it was easy to convert it to a Life Crafted album spread by separating the design down the middle of the page.

Here's a look at my layout:


The Crafting Memories digitals and Handcrafted die cut ephemera were perfect for this layout, documenting a photo of me in my craft room. I began by printing two digital papers to serve as a base for the page. Next, I followed the sketch and did a bit of layering behind my photo with another digital patterned paper and a few ephemera pieces. 


I used a phrase from the Handcrafted die cut ephemera for the title and created a cluster with a floral piece and some of the fun crafty die-cut elements. To complete the page, I stamped a few phrases using the Slow Days stamp and black ink.


For the other side of the layout, I created a bookshelf by trimming a piece of woodgrain digital patterned paper and adding the mini Life Crafted Albums die cut from the National Scrapbook Day digital elements to the shelf. I love how this turned out! It also mimics the row of colorful albums in my photo. I did more stamping above the shelf with the Slow Days stamp. Then, I added hand-drawn lines and an enamel dot to make it look like a wall hanging. To complete the page, I added a butterfly from the Crafting Memories digital ephemera.



I hope you are inspired to create a layout based on this week's sketch! Happy creating!

xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment