Saturday, May 13, 2023

3-To-Inspire With Diane Dziuban

 



Hi everyone! It's Diane here with this week's 3-To-Inspire challenge. 

The Three prompts I chose are:

1. Use a digital element somewhere on the page.

2. Use ephemera to tell the story.

3. Use one large photo on the page.

I had fun using these prompts to tell the story of picking up some old crafty favorites again. The ephemera in the Crafting Memories collection was perfect to help me get this story documented.


I layered a couple of pieces of ephemera in two corners of the layout. I always love using the florals that come in the ephemera packages, they are so pretty! I also added one of the large words to the top of the layout for a fun element.


To add my journaling, I made a tag out of one of the 3x4 digital journal cards from the May Digitals collection and slipped it behind the photo. This is one of my favorite ways to add my journaling, creating an interactive element.



It's always fun to come up with these prompts and document a story! I hope you will play along too! 

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look!

Happy scrapping,
Diane













No comments:

Post a Comment