Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday Sketch with Patricia

 


Hello CTK Friends!  I'm excited to be here and share the Sunday Sketch and my interpretation with you today.  I used a lot of the sketch as is in my interpretation.  


First off, I loved the layers and the torn edges, the stapled photos, and that wonderful ribbon trim.  So that is what my focus was on.  Instead of using the third photo, I used the National Scrapbook Day CTK album ephemera in place of one.  And then added stamping on top of it.  I used three different ribbons on my project using leftovers from past CTK kits.


I used the last of my chipboard frame for the center photo.  It did cover the staples, which I loved the look, but loved the chipboard even more for bringing more focus on top of all the wonderful layering.  I used the stickers and pattern paper from the Travelogue 23 kit and chipboard stars to add more layering a color.  For the stamps, I added Travelite, Tiny Words Explore, and Bailey Alphabet for the year.


For my journaling, I used one of the CTK tags from my stash, which added another great layer.  I finished the project off with watered down black paint.  You can see my reel on Instagram for the process of creating this here.


Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you are inspired as well by the sketch!


No comments:

Post a Comment