Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sunday Sketch with Katarina

 



Hi CTK friends,


Katarina back with you, bringing you another Sunday Sketch inspiration. As always, we have a beautiful sketch that can be used as inspiration for any format of layout.


Here's the sketch:



I created a layout in my 6*8 Life Crafted Album and used the gorgeous Travelogue '23 Kit and the new Sadie Upper and Lower Alphabet Stamps. Let's have a look:



The sketch really inspired me a lot and I decided to follow it almost fully. The only problem was to keep so much clean space, with so many beautiful products at my desk.



For my background I used one of the Travelogue '23 digital papers and I used some more as layers under my two photos. For some added texture and for journaling purposes, I added one of the tags from the Travelogue '23 Ephemera.



I embellished my photos with some of the Tiny Words stickers and Circle Stickers from the Travelogue '23 Kit. They were a perfect addition to my hiking story.



Then I enjoyed some stamping. For my title, I combined the new Sadie Alphabet Upper and Lower Stamps. Next I used the Cravings Stamp to add some more stamping to fill in the space between my title and photos. To add some more interest, I used two colors of ink.



I found the "Let's Go Explore" sign die cut so perfect for this layout, that I just had to add it next to my title. If you look closer at the sketch, there are very subtle splatters in the top right side of the design. Here I decided to go for more stamping and used some of the tiny stamps from the Cravings Stamp and a subtle grey ink to add some words related to my story.

As a final touch, I added a bunch of CTK Jewel Enamel Dots in perfectly matching colors. I really love how my layout turned out, it is always so refreshing to use a sketch as inspiration for my projects. Will you try it? 

Thank you for stopping by today, friends and have a lovely rest of your weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment