Saturday, May 20, 2023

3 To Inspire with Lory

 




Hello everyone! Happy Saturday!

How are you? Today I am happy to share a new Life crafted spread using the beautiful materials from the shop and mixing them together to give you all the right inspiration to create and preserve your memories.

This is my recipe for this weekly inspiration:

  1. Create clusters of embellishments
  2. Use flowers and alphabet stickers
  3. mix a color and a black and white picture.

And now let me show you my spread and let me tell you the story about it;)




To create my spread I started from the circles. I had the idea of creating some little circles with so many little meaningful details.  To create my embellishments clusters I have used the super cute digitals of this month that you can find here. Then I added a watercolor background where I stamped with the new alphabet stamp Sadie Lower, simply gorgeous! A tone on tone effect.

Then I just added my journaling and a bigger photo on the right. I have used again the circle shape with a little title using the puffy alphabet stickers

Some details here




Thank you for stopping by and I hope to have inspired you :)
Can't wait to see your creations.

Love, Lory



No comments:

Post a Comment