Saturday, May 27, 2023

3-to-Inspire with Ettiene

 


Hello everyone.  I'm so excited to be here this Saturday with another 3-to-Inspire.  I'm using this months digital kit to create a layout using the following recipe for inspiration:

1. A self portrait 

2. Journaling in the form of a list

3. A repeated embellishment

Here is a look at the layout I created following this recipe. 



I loved the camera embellishment and it made me think of my own love of photography.  I paired it with a self portrait and a bold title using the bright pink puffy alphas and the captured digital title.  

For my journaling I used the numbers from the crafting memories digital paper to list 3 things about right now.  For my repeated embellishment I added several butterflies.  

I hope this layout gives you some inspiration for the weekend.  If you make a layout I would love to see it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment