Friday, September 16, 2022

Life Crafted Inspiration With Suzanne


 Hello CTK friends,

I hope you are doing well.

Today I have made 2 pages in my life crafted album using the September kit.


For the first page I used the digital papers to write my journaling and added some lines to the edges to make them stand out better. I glued 2 pages on the right side of the paper to have an interactive element on the page.'


For my second page I used a CTK cut file that has a beautiful quote. My daughter was struggling with her match homehork and her brother was helping her. So the puffy sticker from this months kit was perfect to use!



Because I had used the tags on the right side of the page I wanted to also use them on the left, so the pages would match well together.


I colored the cut file with distress oxide and made some splatters to complete the page





I hop you have a wonderful day and find some time to document all the memories


Love suzanne


No comments:

Post a Comment