Friday, September 30, 2022

6x8 Life Crafted Inspiration with Lory

 


Hello everyone!

It's Lory here today happy to share some new pages created with the adorable and super cute September Retro Mini kit, are you ready for October stories? I am and I am so excited to tell my stories.


I have told the stories of the September morning routine, wake up, going to school, having a yummy breakfast and especially I have written about how much I love to take time to observe them while they are sleeping and how much I love listening the silence before the beginning of our days. It's something so beautiful. Usually we take some selfie pics before to go to school and I love this! They are beautiful memories.

So to tell this story I have chosen a 6x8 full page photo where I added many details and a 3x4 and 4x6 page protector to add many details. The September digitals are perfect! I love mixing different embellishments together!



I mixed digitals, puffy and chipboard stickers from the kit. Love so much the effect on the full page photo. And here the right side of the spread. To finish my page I can't stop to use all the gorgeous stamps, to be true I'm making a stamp collection from Citrus Twist because I love them to the moon and back, it's a kind of obsession! The album is the 6x8 Clementine, Love it!


Stitching details in the same color palette! Lovely, don't you think?


Hope you like it and it inspires you to be creative and tell your extraordinary everyday stories.

Love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment