Friday, September 23, 2022

Life Crafted Inspiration with Amy



 

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm back to share a layout I created for my Canadian Rockies 6x8 travel album.  I have been on a travel documenting kick lately, and it always satisfying to get my stories told and into my albums. I primarily used the new Retro mini-kit along with a few journal cards from my stash. We saw so many bears, that the bear journaling card from the Travelogue kit was just begging to be used! 

This layout combines two different page protector sizes for a layered effect.  I added a tab with a stamped sentiment from the new Vintage Love stamp to the edge of the smaller page protector to distinguish it from the larger layout behind it, and to allow for easy turning.  

 

I love a good list in my layouts, so I cut the numbers from a piece of die cut ephemera to list three of the lakes we visited while we were in Waterton.  To give the journaling card more dimension, I popped the numbers up on adhesive foam dots.



I loved how the die cut ephemera, the bird's beak, and the flower centers all had the same hue.  It allows the elements of the layout to work together without appearing too cluttered.  

Do you like to use different sized page protectors in your layouts?  Be sure to tag me on Instagram @alphins_little_corner and happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment