Sunday, September 25, 2022

SUNDAY SKETCH WITH MARINA

 


Hello everyone! Here's Marina and today I brought you my first page in my new 6x8 album (btw, it's a gorgeous Sea Glass color and I love it!).

Let's take a look at the sketch - it's very simple and straightforward and I enjoyed following it literally! :)

And this is what I ended up with:


Here I combined two great mini-kits RETRO & EXPLORE and added a large header at the top to balance out the composition and create a visual triangle with the photos and these beautiful floral die-cuts.


I also used our September Traveler's Notebook digital Basics and Pattern papers to create these frames and add a decorative stripe at the bottom.

Since my page tells the story of how my daughter is visited by the tooth fairy (our version in Ukraine is a mouse that takes a tooth from a special "tooth pocket" under the pillow), the beautiful clocks from the RETRO Kit say that it's time for new teeth! :)


A little touch of puffy magic here and there ;)


And to conclude, an inscription from the September Digital Cutapart Elements - oh, I love it!..



I hope that you enjoy this sketch as much as I have and I can’t wait to see what you will create!
Happy crafting!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment