Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday Sketch with Lory




 Hello everyone!

Happy Sunday! Sunday means quality time with family, friends, crafty time, outdoor time, so it means whatever you love to do to unplug e recharge yourself, don't you think?

Today I am happy to share my entry for this week Sunday sketch! I'm going on with my September 2021 album and I can't wait to see it complete definitely.

Here the sketch



I have used the beautiful September Retro mini kit and the adorable digital files.




I started from the sketch to create a double 4x8 page for my life crafted album, I used the sketch as the starting point to create something new and tell my stories.





I played with the digital patterned papers, the journaling card, the puffy alphabet stickers. The story of the school adventure for my second boy. Love him to the moon and back.

You can find the kit in the shop together to gorgeous album and stamps :)

Hope you like it and it will inspire you to take care of your everyday memories.

Have a wonderful creative week,

love, Lory




No comments:

Post a Comment