Saturday, June 19, 2021

3-to-Inspire with Desiree



Happy Saturday crafty friends!

I am so happy to share some inspiration today for this week's 3-to-inspire challenge.

Here are the items on today's list:

1.  large tag
2.  ephemera
3.  patterned paper




I decided to do this challenge in my Sea Glass Life Crafted Album (one of my favorite colors).  I wanted to record this fun family picnic picture from a few years ago.  I also used papers, ephemera, and stickers from the June add-on kit.





This layout starts with the white textured paper from the add-on kit.  Next, I cut the word fun vertically on my electric cutting machine into the white cardstock.  I knew backing the cut-out word with patterned papers would be a great way to include the beautifully colored papers.  

Here is the list of patterned paper I used:
  • Brave & Bold "It's Electric" by Amy Tangerine from the add-on kit.
  • Garden Party "Happy Growing" by Maggie Holmes from the add-on kit.
  • Yellow striped paper from the Peachy Keen paper pad by Fancy Pants Designs.



Next, I took my 4x8 tag and covered it with the same yellow stripe patterned paper.  I placed my photo on the tag.  I added fun, summery ephemera and puffy stickers from the Simple Stories Sunkissed collection that come along with the add-on kit.  I also included labels from the Citrus Twist Kits Butterfly and Tags ephemera pack to my cluster.  

Just under the cluster, I added my typed journaling.  I used the "Story" word stamp from the Storytelling Stamp Set to complete this cluster.




Last, I add fun touches to each side.  I had to include a butterfly from the Butterfly and Tags ephemera pack.  I add the sunglasses, sun, and pinwheel ephemera from the Sunkissed ephemera pack.  I couldn't resist all the little foam hearts from the Sunkissed foam sticker sheet.

I really enjoyed getting a chance to play with all the fun pieces in the June add-on kit this month.  I hope you are inspired!

XO, Desiree

















No comments:

Post a Comment