Thursday, June 24, 2021

More with Our Guest Designer - Nancy Damiano

 


Hello there!

We are so lucky to have Nancy Damiano as our June 2021 Guest Designer, and she is with us today with one last project.... 




Hi there, Nancy here with my last guest post. This one was created in my Sunshine Life Crafted album using the cardstock stickers and ephemera from the June release. This one is a story about hope and a message I ran across written in the sand.

 


 The enlarged photo featured a large open space courtesy of blue skies! I filled this space with my title with CT White Puffy Alphabet stickers and a label sticker from the June release. It was all I needed to decorate the page.


 

 I created a bookmark of sorts by using vellum to create a spot for my story. This allows for a larger space for journaling while maintaining a sheer overlay of the right side of the spread which includes a page full of embellishments.


 

On the right I created a collage with two additional photos and ephemera from the June release. A simple grid and a bit more story keep the design clean and fresh.

 

My pages really came together quickly with the June release. The beautiful colors and designs make creating a snap!





We just love Nancy's simple but detailed style, and it is reflected in this gorgeous spread. WE are so  happy to be able to share some of Nancy's magic with you all.  Remember to check more of her work on Instagram.


Thank you so much Nancy for  sharing some of your stories with us this month.  WE have loved having you as a guest!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment