Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Open Post - Amy Jo Vanden Brink

 

I mentioned in my last post that this kit spurred me on to finish up my 2017 Family album.  It was so satisfying to get the album finished, and this kit was perfect for my final page.  
Sometimes I agonize over which side of the card to use.  The best is when you can use the card in a pocket and both sides are useful!  The top left of this page allowed me to use both the front of the card on the layout previous, and the back on this side!  What a win!  The plus sign card was also able to be used on both sides of the layout. The cardstock is so great, that there wasn't even a shadow of the journaling from the other side visible.

I love the yellow in the kit, and the yellow and purple together were an awesome combo!  I loved all the small pieces in this kit that allowed me to embellish up my photos.  Phrase stickers and circles with phrases are a great way to spread color across the spread and get my sentiments down.
Thanks for joining me here today!  I hope this project was inspiring for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment