Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Inspiration with Marivi


Hello everyone again, I hope you are all well.
Today I show you a bit of what you can do with the beautiful August kit  TRUE STORIES .


For this first layout I have used two papers, one of them alone is enough I have only added an ephemera piece with a message.

 .
On the other page I have placed the photo on top of a card and have added some ephemera pieces that combine with the other paper.
To complete it I have added some enamel dots.

For the second project, two blank pages in the first one, only two details, a puffy sticker and a chipboard.




On the other page the photo surrounded by different elements, some pieces of paper, and several ephemera, which I have sewn.



I have also added several puffy stickers and with a stamp I have stamped a message.
Hope you like it, and see you soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment