Friday, March 8, 2019

Life Crafted with Anna



Hi dear Friends! Anna here with you today sharing some Life Crafted "Life Chapter goodness. Unfortunately my March DT-box is a bit delayed because of a snow bizzard. Though I have had a blast playing with lots of the gorgeous March Life Crafted digital printables which you can find in the CTK shop.
So much fun! I have also used a few puffy hearts from the February kit.

Here's what I came up with. It ended up with both a spread for my beautiful Life Crafted Album as well as an ordinary layout. Hope you will like it!



The left side is one of the digital Journaling cards for March. I printed it slightly larger and made some trimming to make it fit in my pocket. For my right side I have used one of the March digital Travelers Notebook papers and also a few pieces from the Cut Aparts sheet.






And there you have the album spread, next up is my layout. Enjoy!


I have used the March Digital Journaling cards and printed out one of them in Lettersize format for my background. For my layers underneath my photo I have printed some of the digital Travelers Notebook  papers for March. Also you can see a few pieces from the Cut Aparts sheet






Thanks so much for joining in here today with me! Now it's your turn to grab your own kits and start playing. Don't forget to share with us on social media as Instagram ( #citrustwistkits / @citrustwistkits) and on our CTK Fan Page on Facebook. My friends and I can't wait to see what magic you will create.

Also be sure to head over to the CTK website and sign up for a subscription or to buy some other goodies.

Until Next time! Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment