Monday, March 11, 2019

"Just Us" with Suzanna

Hey there, crafty friends! I'm so excited to share my first post as a member of the CTK design team! I used the March Life Crafted kit to create a layout that, if you ask me, screams of spring vibes. I am so excited for the start of a new season right around the corner.


I created an 8.5x11" layout and really love the way it turned out. The patterned paper from the kit made the perfect background for my photo, journaling, and embellishing.


I'm a big fan of clustering embellishments and did so in three places around the layout. This "design triangle" guides the eye, so the layout flows well when you're looking at it. I clustered die cuts, chipboard pieces, and labels.


On the right side of my photo, I used a journaling card to hold all of my journaling - which looks like a blob to you because I had to blur for privacy reasons. But under that blurry blob there are lots of words that talk about what made this memory special.


To finish the layout, I added a bit of gold craft mist splattered around the same places I put my embellishment clusters. It really brought the layout together and added just the perfect amount of messy!

I hope this layout gave you a bit of inspiration on how you can use your March Life Crafted kit. I'll be back later this month with more crafty goodness! Until then, I'll be peeking at the CTK hashtag on Insta to see all the beautiful projects y'all are creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment